Sana Sarfaraz’s name is on everyone’s lips. The girl created a world of unparalleled glamour and her work can be seen in some of fashion’s most innovative segments. Sana’s distinctive style speaks for itself, but the stories behind the scenes are just as interesting as the pictures themselves. You can explore amazing things of her; by reading an exclusive rapid fire interview……
1. Which living person in Pakistan inspires you?
Abdul Sattar Edhi.
2. Addicted to?
3. Name a local celeb whose style you admire?
4. When are you happiest?
When I get good marks in university projects.
5. If you could sit down with your 15-year old self, what would you tell him?
Don’t underestimate yourself.
6. What is the quality you admire most in a woman?
Mental maturity and politeness.
7. What do you value most: Relaxing or working like a machine?
8. Which words or phrases do you most over use?
9. Where + when do you get your BEST IDEAS?
While listening to songs.
10. What would you describe yourself as a dreamer or realist?
11. What is your signature look?
Black skinnies, white tank top, blazer and red lips.
12. Favorite international actor?
13. Flexible in acting, modeling or designing?
14. Flip-flops or high heels?
15. Dressing you would love to do in spring evenings?
16. What diet intake you are taking now days?
Nothing literally been so busy with my work and studies I don’t even get to drink adequate amount of water every day.
17. Cotton pants or jeans in spring season?
18. Perfume you wear?
19. Name an essential item every home needs?
20. Any celeb crushes?
21. What song sums up your life at this moment?
Mirror on thwall by Lil Wayne.
22. Describe your ideal fun night out?
Stay over at friends, dark room, horror movies, pizza and chitchats.
23. On a scale of 1 to 10 how would you rate yourself as an actor?
24. I like my coffee with?
I don’t like coffee, lactose intolerance.
25. Love or money?
26. Favorite journey?
27. What trait do you admire most in people?
Politeness, modesty, respectfulness and maturity.