Sarah is the famous and well known personality of Pakistani Fashion Industry. She started her career as a model and later on she became a supermodel. She is considered as a versatile model and appeared in many famous designer shoots and an exclusive fashion show’s ramps! She is beautiful and elegant, here she just gave such a fashionable rapid fire interview, so for the further look, here you go…!
- Addicted to?
My cat Robtus.
- When are you happiest?
When I explore new places and good food
- If you could sit down with your 15-year old self, what would you tell him?
Be patient, Allah has better plans for you.
- What do you value most: Relaxing or working like a machine?
- What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received?
An angel on earth.
- If you could have tea with one fictional character, which would it be?
I’m not very fond of fictional stories or characters.
- Where + when do you get your BEST IDEAS?
Before sleeping, in my bed.
- What would you describe yourself as a dreamer or realist?
- Define your personal style?
- Cotton pants or jeans in summer season?
- When shadi scene on?
Not ready for it yet.
- Favorite international actor?
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie.
- What does a day in the life of Sarah look like?
When I’m at work I steal the spotlight other than that I’m just an ordinary person at home, running errands, responsibilities of daily life keeps me occupied.
- Things you carry in your bag now days?
My phone, keys and wallet.
- Flip-flops or high heels?
I only wear heels when it’s mandatory.
- Dressing you would love to do in summer evenings?
Depends on what’s the occasion but I make sure I pick cool and breathable fabrics for summer
- What makes you impatient?
When people don’t value my time and waste it.
- Your mentor/inspiration?
Many in different fields can’t name all.
- Perfume you wear?
Versace Noir and Yellow crystal.
- Any celeb crushes?
- Song you just love to dance in it with so passion?
Any good beat can make me move.
- Describe your ideal fun night out?
- What diet intake you are taking now days?
I usually avoid junk and deep fried food. I am a foodie so eat everything but keep a check on the quantity I indulge. Mangos, Jamun and Falsa are seasons treat that I’m enjoying now days.
A long drive, good movie in the cinema or a dine out with friends or family.
- On a scale of 1 to 10 how would you rate yourself as an actor and model?
I always give my best and find ways to improve myself. Don’t want to underestimate or overrate myself by rating myself on a scale.
- Favorite vacation spot?
London and Europe.
- Three hidden secrets behind your fitness?
A cup of green tea with lemon and honey, stretching routine and eating right.
- Flexible in acting or modeling?
Modeling…Acting in TV commercials is fun too.
- I like my coffee with?
- Love or money?
Both are non permanent.