This week Social Diary is here to share some easy Chocolate Recipes for the coming winters! Hope you enjoy them!
- 4 cups low fat/skim milk
- 2 tablespoons Nutella
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Heat milk in a medium sized saucepan on medium-high heat until beginning to warm and steam. Add the spread, cocoa powder and sugar, and whisk until dissolved and combined. Bring to a gentle simmer while stirring, and take off heat.
- Serve with your desired toppings.
- 1½ cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 6 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso coffee powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a 3½- to 4-quart slow cooker, combine milk, chocolate pieces, coffee powder, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Cover; cook on low-heat setting for 4 hours, whisking vigorously once halfway through cooking time. Whisk well before serving. If desired, sprinkle each serving with cinnamon.
- 3 c. half & half *can substitute with fat free half & half or lowfat milk
- 2/3 c. white chocolate chopped
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. nutmeg
- Combine 1/4 c. half & half, white chocolate and cinnamon stick in a small saucepan.
- Heat on low, stirring constantly, until white chocolate is melted.
- Add remaining half & half and spices and heat through.
- Remove cinnamon stick before serving.