Get some snacks and come read this rapid fire about the energetic and lively Umer Naru.
1.Define yourself in 3 words?
Curious, Determined and Quirky.
- The last book you read?
Dream London – Tony Ballantyne
- One song that always stays on your playlist?
Lilac Wine – Jeff Buckley
- All time celebrity crush?
- One thing you always carry around except your wallet and your phone?
- Your go to person for advice?
My elder brother.
- If you were ever caught dead, where would it be?
In my room. I tend to spend a lot of time in solitude without any social contact whatsoever (when I am not working).
- Last movie that you watched?
- Favorite person to hangout with?
These days it’s my friend Yawar whom I met a few months ago. He is a very kind and intelligent person with a good fashion sense.
- What is your best feature?
I don’t know! I let others decide these things but I like to think it’s my personality.
- You got your last text from?
Pheby! My PR consultant.
- One word that you use a lot?
But since you won’t publish it I’d say: Thank you! Lately anyway.
- Your inspiration comes from?
I don’t think there is one specific place where inspiration comes from. It can come from anywhere really. It can come from a book, a song, an emotion, a person, an idea, a place, a moment! You just have to be receptive and open to let it in.
- I’m proud of myself for___.
Not giving up in times of trouble and hopelessness.
- What is the first thing you do when you get up in the morning?
Walk around the house, collect my thoughts and make tea.
- Favorite curse word?
- Favorite TV Show?
Mad Men but there are many more!
- Would you prefer “Love” or “Chaye”?
Chaye after Love?
- Favorite food?
Palak gosht, Beef Burgers, Sushi.
- Favorite perfume?
Acqua Di Gio is my current favourite.
- If you could go any where in the world where would you go and why?
Europe, I guess! To travel, explore, learn about the various cultures and fall in love.
- Favorite genre of music?
Indie-pop/Alternative rock, Blues, Rock n Roll, Singer-Songwriter, Folk. Classical.
- You get irritated by?
Stupidity, gossip, bad scripts.
- What chore do you hate doing?
Taking the car to a workshop and waiting.
- First thing you notice in a girl/guy?
- Your favorite emoticon?
The upside down smiley.
O and the balloon!
- Morning person or nocturnal?
- One thing on your bucket list this year?
Get famous on Instagram so that I can land a lead role in a big serial. Hah! Just kidding! It’s travelling to the states and visiting with my brother.