Social Diary got a chance to speak to Anam on her upcoming projects what she loves, what she doesn’t and so much more. We also had her in the list of faces we expect big from this year and we just can’t ignore the fact that she is making her way with quiet a lot of grace and people surely love her work. She has appeared in many fashion events and shoots, currently you can see her work in serial “Ye Raha Dil” airing on HUM TV, let’s have a look at what she had to say to us…
- Tell us a little about yourself, about your journey so far in the industry…
I’m a very go with the flow sort of person, it’s only been 3 months and the journey so far has been amazing I have worked with the top professionals and I consider myself truly blessed.
- What’s your daily routine like?
My daily routine consists of waking up early, as I go to bed on time. I like to be organized, and schedule things accordingly. I’m usually on shoot from 9am to 10pm these days.
- What got you into the field of acting?
Never considered this field, it all just suddenly happened. Everything just ended up linking up on its own really.
- What type of role would excite you the most and you would take it in a blink of an eye?
Something different always! Not the damsel in distress it just gets really boring after sometime and I’d like to try new things for sure.
- How has been your Husband (Goher’s) role so far when you thought to step into the field of acting?
His role has been amazing; He’s been very supportive and always pushes me. He’s a major part of the journey.
- What do you enjoy the most about acting?
You get to challenge yourself, and you end up surprisingly yourself just the whole process of imagination.
- Any funny incident from the sets of “Ye raha Dil” that still cracks you up?
Oh God! There so many I can’t pick one particular incident. The script is so funny we always end up laughing in between takes while delivering the dialogues haha.
- Do you get along with your co-stars easily, any actor with whom you developed a good friendship?
It really depends, but I have a strong regard for Yumna & Ahmed. They are amazing people.
- Whenever you feel down or sad what do you do to make yourself feel better?
I usually hangout with my old friends, always! They can make any gloomy day awesome.
- Any character played by you so far which you think is close to your personality?
I think maybe Mishkaat is the closest to me in person, because she always looks out for the best of others.
- Name an actor whose work you absolutely admire, and why?
Nowadays it has to be Emma Stone after La La Land.
- If you were stuck on airport where your flight was late what would you do to kill time?
This has happened to me always and I’ve ended up in a bookstore at the airport. Reading is always the best way to kill time for me.
- What’s the best advice given to you by someone?
- How do you stay fit, do you follow any diet regime?
I surprisingly don’t! I’m a HUGE foodie, people don’t understand where the food goes haha. A meetha lover always.
- Any drama project you are currently working on?
These days I’m all occupied shooting for “Ye Raha Dil”.
- What’s your idea of a good human being?
Someone who looks out for the interest of others, and helps people in need.
- Is there any song that has been stuck in your mind for a long time now?
It has to be my OST of Yeh Ishq serial.
- What’s your motto of life?
To Be happy, and live it up each day!
- Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
Probably with kids 😛
- A few words for your fans out there….
Just be true to yourself, and live life to the fullest don’t take anything for granted.
- Nutella or Peanut Butter? Nutella all the way!
- Who was the last person you got a text from? My Mum.
- Last book you read? Creative Thinking.
- Your all time celebrity crush? Ryan Gosling major crush.
- One trait of Goher you love? His will to always look out for others, before his own needs.
- One habit of his you hate the most? His snoring :p
- Your favorite TV series of all time? Gossip Girl.
- Your biggest fear? To lose the people close to me.
- Your favorite co-star so far? Ahmed Ali & Yumna Zaidi.
- Three picks from a grocery store? Nutella jar, ice cream, dark chocolate.
- Biggest wish? To own my own house one day.
- You spend more of your money on? Deserts!!! Literally.
- Favorite perfume? Lady Million.
- Favorite pizza topping?
- Modeling or Acting? Acting hands down.
- One beauty product you always need? My labello chapstick.
- Morning person or a night owl? Was a night owl but now a morning person.
- Your favorite city in Pakistan? Islamabad my hometown.
- Ideal breakfast menu? Fried egg, any day, every day.
- How much time do you spend on social media? Very little! Barely now. Although I love Instagram.