Aatiqa Butt , the make up maestro loves to create different looks, is a hardworking woman, who loves her beliefs, family & Work. Not only she takes pride in what she does best, but she endeavors life with positivity & let Go concept, living each day as it comes. Makeup is in her blood and we see it through the beautiful looks she creates.
1. What makeup dos and don’ts you recommend for a everyday office look?
Nude lipstick/lip tint
Good light coverage foundation
Heavy coverage foundations
Glitters on eyes
Glossy coloured lips
Alot of highlighter on cheeks
2. How to hide your face lines while doing a makeup? Please mention neck lines too.
Never put alot of products when you find the lines. Try to apply the foundation using finger at that area. Cox your fingers have natural heat that helps in blending. Never apply translucent powder/pancake on area with lines. It will make it more prominent
3. Which 5 makeup products you swear by? Mention reasons too.
1. Essence mascara. Its one of its kind
2. Huda nude palette. The pigments are beautiful. You dont waste much in application.
3. Mussarat misbah foundation, doesnt oxidize easily. Better than any highend brand for Pakistani skin
4. Maybeline master drama liner.
Smugeproof pure black
5. Mac strobing cream. To give you that natural glow.
4. Tell us about 2 beauty looks that you think will be the upcoming trend of spring 2020?
According to me.
No makeup looks and glittery makeups are going to be the trend this season.
Either brides are going to demand minimal look with smooth skin and tinted lips
Or they will go towards glowy cheeks, smooth glitery eyes with no smokey corners
Liners are going to fade away