A multi talented individual, who got to fame with the acclaimed Na Mar Jaye, Abeer Qureshi is the talk of the town. Come join Social Diary, as we get to know more about this amazing person.
1. Who is Abeer Qureshi? Tell us about yourself (your background, education, lifestyle etc.)
I am an actress have done various projects on different channels. I have done my graduation and what could be more interesting than being a mixture of Sindhi and Memon
2. How did you get in the entertainment industry?
Well I always wanted to be an actor however, I have started my career as a model and now I am happily more into acting, my first drama was drama na marr jaye from express.
3. What did you enjoy more, acting or modeling?
Both have its perks but to me I enjoy acting more.
4. Which project did you enjoy the most working on? And why?
Drama ‘Beti’ from ARY digital in which I have played negative character.
5. What were some of the challenges you faced when you started off in the industry?
Initially my family wasn’t happy with the choice of my career and now they feel proud to see me on screen, and that’s what my biggest challenge to prove myself with the choice of my career to my family.
6. Do you have any dream project that you would love to work on?
I would love to do some horror series.
7. Acting is undoubtedly difficult. What has been the most challenging part since you started?
It would have to be the negative behaviours on sets.
8. What did you enjoy the most, acting or modeling?
Hands down without a doubt I enjoy acting more.
9. How experimental are you with your work? Is there a tried and true formula that you find fits your style best?
I try to do different character from which I have done before. Wear less makeup.
10. What is your secret to be fit and healthy?
I am a strong believer of working out and staying fit. I try to ensure that I workout daily.
11. Tell us something about yourself, which very few people know?
I am very emotional.
12. If you were not in the entertainment industry, what career would you have pursued?
I would probably be lawyer then.
13. What is your take on the current state of the entertainment industry in Pakistan?
We are growing independently. Our industry has come a long way; it is amazing how far we have come and how we have grown.
14. What projects are you working on?
There are 2 projects which I am working on at the moment. They are entertainment filled and I am sure everyone will enjoy watching them.
15. Share any funny and/or memorable incidents with the fans or on your recent sets?
I went to a restaurant and there was a fan who said to me that ‘I am looking like an actress from beti serial’
16. Any message for your followers and fans?
I want to thank all of my fans for being the best fans possible. I would not have been where I am today, had it not been for them.
1. Last book you read?
A thousand splendid suns
2. Favorite movie/s?
Hum sath sath hain all time favourite
3. You favorite TV series of all time?
I don’t watch TV that much but I can tell u my favourite series on Netflix is Sabrina
4. Your biggest fear?
5. Biggest wish?
To travel all over the world
6. You spend most of your money on?
7. Favorite perfume?
8. Early bird or Nocturnal?
9. Favorite food?
Pizza all time favourite
10. Your favorite city in Pakistan?
11. Ideal breakfast menu?
12. Favorite vacation destination?
One word for the following:
1) Aamina sheikh
2) Mahira Khan
3) Hamayun Saeed
Time to get retirement
4) Fawad Khan
5) Anoushey Ashraf
A Good host
6) Adnan Malik
7) Nomi Ansari