Aleezay Rasul – Model & Actress
Following the success of Meray Jeevan Sathi, there has been no looking back for Aleezay. Come join Social diary to get an insight into the life of Aleezay Rasul.
- Briefly tell us a little about yourself? Your background, education etc.
I belong to a Pathan family, very respectable & reserve. I am passionate about my work, enthusiastic and patriotic person. I have done M.Sc. (Mass Communication).
- How did you venture into modeling? Was it something you had always wanted?
It is something that I had wanted from my childhood. I was fond of acting and modelling. I had a spark since my childhood.
- What’s your daily routine like?
It would be get up and have my breakfast, go for a morning walk. Then get all my work done for the day. I usually workout in the evening. And spend time with family.
- Is there any actor- both locally and internationally, who inspires you and whose acting you are particularly fond of?
Yeah, in our media I am inspired by the acting of Saba Hamid, she is my mentor.
- Is there any aspect of modeling and the fashion business that you dislike or are not partial towards?
Yeah Leg pulling and bullying.
- Which designer, photographer and makeup artist have you enjoyed working most with?
Nicki n Nina, Guddu Shani and Nabila Off course “N”
- Which designer, photographer and makeup artist do you wish to work with and why?
I would really like to work with HSY and Akif Ilyas. Mostly because they are among the pioneers of our industry.
- Which would you prefer more- fashion ramp modeling or photoshoots, acting?
Fashion Ramp and Acting.
- How would you describe your fashion sense?
Hmmmm, Fashion sense, it’s the inborn ability which I have I think.
- How do you maintain your voluptuous figure? Do you get to binge on high calorie foods often?
I do take diet food and yes workout.
- We are curious to know how you spend your free time.
With Family and Friends to go on vacations to any peaceful place and explore nature.
- What words/advice would you pass to your childhood self?
I have spent my child hood studying most of the time. So I would ask my child self to play, have fun and enjoy to the maximum.
- If you could master one skill you don’t have right now, what would it be?
Cinematography for sure
- You have been currently working on the sets for “Sahar”, what should the audience be expecting to see?
People will see a very different me. I am not going to disclose it much here but it is going to be amazing.
- Any funny incident from the sets or runway that still makes you laugh?
There was this drama in which I was working as a spoiled girl, and I had to slap my colleague who is my best buddy too. So I tried to fake the slap but I mistakenly hit him and the mark of my hand was so prominent on his face. But he started laughing and till date we recall that slap and laugh a lot.
- Do you get along with your fellow models easily?
Yeah sometime but mostly I don’t mingle with fellows.
- Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
IN SHA ALLAH by the grace of ALLAH, I would be at the peak of my career and would achieve whatever I want in my life.
- A few words for your fans out there….
Respect your parents because their prayers are the most essential/important factor in our lives. And yes do focus on your goals and achieve what you really want to achieve.
- Your BFF?
My Sister Sonu
- Who was the last person you got a text from?
- Last book you read?
14 rules of Love
- Your all time celebrity crush?
- You favorite TV series of all time?
Game of Thrones
- You biggest fear?
- Biggest wish?
Biggest wish is to change education system and play part in reduction of Poverty in Pakistan
- You spend most of your money on?
- Favorite perfume?
Hugo Boss/George Armani
- Morning person or a night owl?
- Favorite pizza topping?
Cheese and Olives
- Your favorite city in Pakistan?
Islamabad of course
- Ideal breakfast menu?
Boiled Egg, Bread and Milk.’
Say one Word for the Following:
- Shamyl Khan Good Actor
- Fatima Khan Good Companion as wife
- Fiza Ali Only an Actress
- Rabab Masood Very Nice Model
- Anam Goher Pretty
- Feroze Khan Talented Actor
- Ikram Gohar (Makeup Artist) Very Nice