had a wonderful transition from being a teen heartthrob to becoming one of Hollywood’s best well-known activists who also launched his
YouTube channel ‘Gym Time.’
With the onset of a pandemic, remaining fit is becoming a tad harder than usual. Here’s to getting inspiration from your favorite stars on how to keep the rhythm going and maintaining a wholesome lifestyle
The Efron Effect!
With his hit film Baywatch, we all clearly saw how great his body’s transformation was, and there’s no wonder why his name is always included when ladies talk about men with great physiques. To find out what training and diet plan he had gone through to achieve what most of you ladies may call ‘hunk’ bod, let’s dive into everything he did to build his physique:
Dedicated Workout Plan
In his film Baywatch, his body turned into a shredded physique with six-pack abs. He performs two exercises, back-to-back and no rest in between. Here is the detailed workout routine he follows. All of these workout training sessions helped Zac to build his muscles. In each workout, he ensures to do 40-60 seconds supersets.
· His training days are separated into two sets; Mon- Wed and Friday- Sunday.
· His rest time: 60 seconds
· His training method: Supersets
Back and Biceps
· Dumbbell Pullover- 3 sets
· One Arm Dumbbell Row- 3 Sets
· Pull Up – 3 Sets, 8-12 Reps
· Seated Cable Row- Sets, 8-12 Reps
· Lat Pull Down- 3 Sets, 8-12 Reps
· Inverted Row- 3 Sets, 8-1 2 Reps
· Chin Up- 3 Sets, 8-12 Reps
· Drag Curl- 3 Sets, 8-12 Reps
Legs and Core
· Hack Squat – 3 Sets, 8-12 Reps
· Bodyweight Jump Squats- 3 Sets, 8-12 Reps
· Leg Curl- 3 Sets, 8-12 Reps
· Exercise Ball Leg Curl- 3 Sets, 8-12 Reps
· Walking Lunge- 3 Sets, 8-12 Each
· Romanian Deadlifts- 3 Sets, 8-12 Reps
· Seated Calf Raise- 3 Sets, 8-12 Reps
· Standing Calf Raise- 3 Sets, 8-12 Reps
· Sit Up – 5 Sets, 15 Reps
· Oblique Crunch- 5 Sets, 12-15 Each
· Lying Floor Leg Raise – 5 Sets, 15 Reps
· Plank- 5 Sets, Timed Failure
Zac never ended his everyday workout routine without a good old stretching routine. This helps his muscles to feel more relaxed. He loves performing stretches and frequently uses a roller to target all the sides and back muscle areas.
A Well-Planned Diet Plan
Before diving into what specific foods a great Zac Efron eats, his trainer changed his diet every two weeks, both the calorie intake and ratios between fats, proteins, and carbs intake. Efron’s diet is all lean, all-natural, and healthy. He is also drinking at least 100 ounces of water per day. To be more specific, Zac’s diet consists of the following foods:
· Chicken – Every serving consists of 55g organic chicken breast. It is a source of clean protein.
· Turkey Breast – The same with chicken, turkey, is also a great source of protein. But Zac’s stick to eating this food with low-sodium varieties and avoids eating deli meats.
· Fish – Zac’s diet also consists of proteins and omega-three fatty acids.
· Steak – Yes, Zac’s die also comes with a juicy steak. But he just sticks to eating meat with lean cuts and from healthy potions. And there should be less butter or oil when preparing steak. This way, you’ll be getting more nutrients, including protein, iron, and B12 vitamins.
· Egg Whites – egg whites are always present as part of the diet plan of most bodybuilders. It can help them become stronger.
· Brown Rice – brown rice comes with healthy carbs and is also somewhat rich in protein.
· Quinoa – This food consists of every essential amino acid that our body needs; plus, it is also a popular source of carbs and protein.
· Nuts – Zac Efron also adds nuts to his diet. It can be either almonds or walnuts as it is rich in fiber and healthy fats. It is also full of other nutrients. Just ensure to monitor how many grams you intake, as Zac’s did.
· Seeds – Like nuts, seeds are also a good source of good fiber, good fat, and other essential nutrients.
· Avocado – This food is rich in good fat and Omega 3 fatty acids.
· Vegetables – Zac’s eating vegetables as much as possible but just don’t eat carb-heavy and starchy vegetables like potatoes.
Moreover, Efron is also using supplements like multivitamins and protein shakes. It helps him to fuel his gains and muscles. To achieve a perfect physique like Efron, you should also avoid eating junk foods as he did. Avoid eating foods rich in sugar, carbs, and greasy pizza. He avoids eating pasta, rice, bread, cereal, alcohol, flour, and sugar.