Abdullah Qureshi, a singer, songwriter, and music composer is everyone’s favourite! We got a chance to have a casual chit chat with him and here’s everything you need to know about him!
1) Your favorite pastime during the lock down phase?
2) The most precious relationship that you have experienced during tough times?
To be honest, my relationship with God has grown. I’ve started to feel more connected during these times.
3) With whom you share your all kinds of secrets comfortably?
4) The worst part of your job is?
When there is a creative block and you can’t seem to write anything.
5) Weirdest comment you have ever had?
That I look like Imaad Wasim.
6) The hardest punishment ever received?
Had to run in circles in a huge ground in our school if we reached late. That too, early in the morning when you’re hating everything anyway.
7) One celebrity you would like to accompany you to the space in a rocket?
Ellen, she’s fun and a trip to space is going to be a long one.
8) Good childhood memory in a phrase or sentence.
Very random but I remember I used to make lemonade and act like I’m a cooking show host.
9) Your strangest talent?
I can roll my tongue upside down. Also, I can beatbox too.
10) Facetime or Skype?
11) One thing you always do on the sets, which you hate but still love to do?
12) Your favourite movie, serial, season, song, actors, singer in 2019-20?
Favourite movie: Extraction
Favourite season: Money Heist
Favourite song: Out Loud by Alejandro Aranda
Favourite actor: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
Favourite singer: Billie Eilish because she’s full of expression and pitch perfect.
13) If pissed off, how do you vent your anger?
By taking deep breaths, really calms me down.
14) One quality you’d like to change in yourself?
I’m not too good at being consistent. I’m focused when I start to do something but 2-3 days down the line, I lose interest somehow, really want to change that and I’m working on it.
15) The most romantic place around the world you have ever been to?
16) Have you ever been cheated on?
17) What three things would you carry with you on a date?
That’s a secret recipe and you never let those out.
18) If you give another chance to live your life. What will you do?
I wish I was born when the digital world did not exist. Everything was real without the media.
19) Whatsapp, FB, Instagram or Twitter?
20) Your idea of party and what turns you on?
Quality time with my best friends.
21) What would be that one thing you’d change about yourself?
22) What is your deepest fear?
Losing a family member.
23) If you could meet one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
NusratFateh Ali Khan.
24) The person who received a punch or a kick from you lately?
One of my cousins, and nothing happened to him, tough guy!
25) Ever had a rumor spread about you and what was that about?
That I’m quitting music, well, that’s not happening, not anytime soon atleast.
26) Do you prefer a love marriage, arranged marriage or being single?
Love marriage, it feels great to share everything with someone you love.
27) Which male/female celebrity would you want to take away for a weekend? __
28) If you could bring back one famous person from the history, who would it be and why?
Kurt Cobain because I love how crazy he was on stage and we don’t get to see that these days.
29) If you get a gadget that make you get invisible, who will be the first person you would like to take a revenge from and teach him a lesson____
People who spread hate online and play with other people’s brains to an extent where they end up going into depression, and then the same people mourn when someone commits suicide.
30) Your one word description of Life__, Friendship___ and Love____ is?
Friendship: Happiness Truth