Intelligent, cultivated, and witty – actress & model Sabeena Syed is the young new face on the block and has already found her groove in the world of entertainment. The budding actress is quickly making a foray into new franchises and is ready to dominate with her range and versatility.
1) Your favorite pastime during the lock down phase?
The mini IGTV series that I recently started on my Instagram! The prep and post take up most of my day!
2) The most precious relationship that you have experienced during tough times?
Definitely my entire family and close family circle. Don’t know what I’d do without them..
3) With whom you share your all kinds of secrets comfortably?
My best friends and well, my therapist lol
4) The worst part of your job is?
The fact that when I’m not working I miss it way tooooo much
5) Weirdest comment you have ever had?
On one of my live sessions, the sweet soul went like, “English naisamajhaarahihai – lekin jo bhikehrahi ho, sahihoga.” Lol.
6) The hardest punishment ever received?
I was in a very strict school and careless, so I was always standing in the corner for something or the other. Didn’t like being singled out like that…
7) One celebrity you would like to accompany you to space in a rocket?
Ramsha Khan. We’re also friends so I think we would vibe really well out there
8) Good childhood memory in a phrase or sentence.
Playing make-believe games, like one of those where you create an imaginary world and really believe in it and explore it. Used to have a lot of those games with my younger brother
9) Your strangest talent?
I can talk non-stop about anything and everything
10) Facetime or Skype?
Skype, because OG
11) One thing you always do on the sets, which you hate but still love to do?
When I’m sleep deprived and take a nap. Those naps are very shortlived and useless. Bittersweet naps
12) Your favourite movie, serial, season, song, actors, singer in 2019-20?
I can’t single out favourites lol
13) If pissed off, how do you vent your anger?
I usually call one of my best friends and then have a long venting sesh
14) One quality you’d like to change in yourself?
My tendency to procrastinate
15) The most romantic place around the world you have ever been to?
Greece, Heraklion to be more precise
16) Have you ever been cheated on?
Saved myself the trouble by not dating lol.
17) What three things would you carry with you on a date?
Hypothetically, I guess perfume, makeup and idk my bag!
18) If you give another chance to live your life. What will you do?
I would maybe work towards becoming a journalist at Russia Today or CNN or BBC. That vibe
19) Whatsapp, FB, Instagram or Twitter?
20) Your idea of party and what turns you on?
A party is people with good vibes and I think a good playlist would do the job then
21) What would be that one thing you’d change about yourself?
I think the same answer. My tendency to procrastinate.
22) What is your deepest fear?
I think losing control over circumstances?
23) If you could meet one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
I guess I would want to meet Frieda Kahlo
24) The person who received a punch or a kick from you lately?
Nobody. I’m passive aggressive.
25) Ever had a rumor spread about you and what was that about?
Yea lots. One was that I’ve a nepotism background. Lol. So false because both my parents are professionals of fields that are far from this industry!!
26) Do you prefer a love marriage, arranged marriage or being single?
I think at this point in time, being single.
27) Which male/female celebrity would you want to take away for a weekend?
28) If you could bring back one famous person from the history, who would it be and why?
Victor Vasarely. He’s my favourite artist
29) If you get a gadget that make you get invisible, who will be the first person you would like to take a revenge from and teach him a lesson.
Taking revenge is LAAAAAAME
Life – wonderful , Friendship – precious and Love – complicated is?