- Chicken cubes 750 gms
- Chanay (Chickpeas) boiled 1/3 Cup
- Adrak lehsan paste (Ginger garlic paste) ½ tbs
- Kali mirch powder (Black pepper powder) 1 tsp
- Namak (Salt) 1 tsp or to taste
- Lal mirch powder (Red chili powder) 1 tsp or to taste
- Paprika powder 1 tsp
- Soy sauce 1 tsp
- Bread slices 2
- Mozzarella cheese slices as required
- Anday (Eggs) beaten 2
- Bread crumbs 1 Cup or as required
- Oil for frying
- In a chopper, add chicken cubes, chickpeas, ginger garlic paste, black pepper powder, salt, red chili powder, paprika powder, soy sauce, bread slices and chop until well combined.
- Grease your hands with oil, take a mixture, make a ball and flatten the mixture.
- Place mozzarella cheese slices in doughnut shape and press gently, grease hands with oil and cover the cheese with mince mixture completely.
- Now dip into beaten eggs then coat in bread crumbs.
- In frying pan, heat oil and fry on low flame until done.