Eyebrows are your mental outlook or point of view even if you pluck, or draw on them; they still reflect the mental outlook that feels right for you. Most eyebrows do not exactly match each other: In this case, the left eyebrow means personal life, while the right eyebrow means our external world. There are directions like choose the eyebrow(s) that most looks like your own and enjoy reading about yourself. Be open-minded about this. Give it another chance and look at other people’s eyebrow shapes besides your own, and see if they agree with their own explanation. There are some basic shapes and positions that define your personality, such are as follow…
- Curved eyebrows: Your mental focus is people-oriented. You connect & relate to the world best through your understanding of people. Sometimes you can understand an idea or theory better if it is explained to you in terms of a personal example or experience. It is best not to burden you with too much technical detail without showing you the real-world application (usefulness).
- Straight eyebrows: Your approach is direct and factual, and you want the technical details. You appreciate logic, and you will need to be shown all the facts and available data before accepting something as true. You mentally evaluate the hard facts without letting emotion effect your judgment.
- Angled Eyebrows: If is important for you to stay mentally in control of any situation in which you find yourself. Gregarious and expansive, you may have good leadership qualities because few people will challenge your authority. You like to be right and usually are, having conscientiously “done your homework.” You stay mentally focused.
- High Eyebrows: You are discerning, selective, and discriminating. You need time to observe and work out ideas completely before acting. You protect yourself with a wait-and-see approach. You need time to put new information for you to understand how you feel about the subject and how the parts relate to the whole. You store information with an emotional tab; by recalling the feeling, you can often recall the event with surprising clarity. You detest being put on the spot to make a snap assessment or to make a decision about something new before you have had time to reflect on it and understand it.
- Low Eyebrows: You are expressive, quick to take action and you process information quickly. You want to get the job done and do it now. You may have a tendency to interrupt others when they seem too slow to speak because you can often anticipate what they are going to say before they have finished saying it. You are initially optimistic but may become antagonistic if criticized. Your challenge is to develop more patience with others who don’t have your gift of mental quickness.
“Most eyebrows do not exactly match each other: In this case, the left eyebrow means personal life, while the right eyebrow means our external world.”