This time, we took a special interview of much known showbiz celebrity Faysal Quraishi, who is a lovable husband and a good father; he use to do hosting a game show from Hum Network named “Jeet Ka Dum”. Here he shared the prized memories that splurge with his family.
- Express the moment when you first met your partner?
We actually met at a friend’s wedding. Our marriage was semi arranged, and we have been married for around 4 years now.
- Tell us about your childhood?
I spent a very normal childhood just like any other kid. It involved a lot of sports and spending time with my parents. The only difference was that I used to get a chance to accompany my parents to the sets. That’s where I became interested in acting and decided to pursue a full time career as an actor.
- How do you celebrate holidays with your family?
My profession is such that I don’t really get complete offs during holidays. However, I make it a point to spend quality time with my family as it is very important. For instance, this Eid I flew to Lahore to spend some time with my wife and her family. I could only stay for a day and a half, after which I had to come back to resume shoots but it was a pleasant time. Likewise, I always make sure my family never feels left out on any occasion.
- Tell us about the day your first child was born?
It was a very precious day for sure. Fatherhood changes you so much…you start feeling complete as a man. That’s the feeling I got.
- Suggest any 4 tips how to take all the family relations in a proper manner?
- Always respect your elders
- Don’t be quick in judging others. Try to understand their point of view.
- Try to be as selfless as you can. Selfishness may gain you short term happiness, but it definitely hurts you in the long run.
- Treat others the way you would like to be treated. Simple.
- What do you prefer for your kids to choose best for their future, either the field in which you are working currently or any other?
I would like them to choose any profession they want to as long as they enjoy it and are good at it.
What is more beneficial to spend a happily life…love or arrange marriage?
Either can be successful. It is not important if there is love before marriage, but it is extremely important to have love after marriage.
Describe a typical family dinner. Did you all eat together as a family? Who did the cooking? What were your favorite foods?
A typical family dinner is a relaxing time that we enjoy together while catching up on each other’s daily lives. My wife and mother are both excellent cooks. I am a big fan of desi food. Nothing beats it!
- How is the world today different from what it was like when you were a child?
The world has definitely changed a lot mostly because of technology. It has affected our daily lives in ways that we don’t even notice. The way friendships and relations are now handled have been affected a lot by the use of social media both in a positive and negative manner. However, I believe in moving ahead with times. Good manners and loyalty can never be outdated.
“I spent a very normal childhood just like any other kid.”
My profession is such that I don’t really get complete offs during holidays. However, I make it a point to spend quality time with my family as it is very important…