With the Peach season almost to an end, you may have ripened Peaches at home which may soon rot. This easy to make fresh Peach Jam recipe is one of our favorite ways to use the delicious fruit! With only 4 ingredients this easy to make spread is great for sharing since it makes 4 small mason jam jars. And it makes the house smell like peach pie while it’s simmering!
6 Large Peaches
3 cups sugar
1 tbsp lemon juice
¼ tsp salt
- Peel peaches, remove pits and slice into wedges.
- Transfer to a food processor and pulse until coarsely chopped.
- In a medium stainless steel saucepan, combine peaches, sugar, lemon juice and salt.
- Simmer over medium heat, stirring occasionally about 30 minutes until thickened.
- Ladle into mason jars and cool.
- Refrigerate overnight and store in refrigerator up to one month.