- What’s your morning routine?
I wake up have black coffee. Watch BBC, read newspapers, shower, say mama, give instructions to domestic staff and then go to work
- What is your usual workout routine like?
I vary my workout. Fatima FZ for strength training, running, and spinning as well as step aerobics n yoga
- How important is breakfast for you? What do you have in it?
An Apple is usually my breakfast, but I’m eating now as I’m on keto diet.
- What does being fit mean to you?
Being fit means physically n mentally healthy. I’ve always been an active person have worked out all my life! But eating right is important.
- What is your take on junk food?
Junk food is a No No but it is fun to have a Big Mac n fries once in a while. Who doesn’t love a hot dog or a pizza? It’s good to stay away from processed foods and unhealthy foods but indulgence once in a while is ok
- How often do you indulge in a cheat meal? Do you think it is important to stay fit?
I think if you keep to a healthy diet all 6 days then Sunday can be a cheat day.
- Do you follow any particular diet? Such as keto, paleo, vegetarian?
I love apples, grapefruit, nuts n berries, salads, grilled fish, protein chicken n even hunter beef. Not a big chocolate fan, it cake but I love me Thai, pastas which one needs to avoid. I’m a salaan, Buhari n paya roti n paratha lover. Since I’m in my 50’s I have to work out harder as metabolism goes down with age.
So I’ve done every diet in the book. I started early age of 13. Gave up Coke, then I’ve done Atkins HCG, cabbage soup for a quick detox is my favorite to drop 7 pounds in a week. I am presently on Keto diet. So let’s see how that works