The CEO and mastermind behind the IRK films.
- Define yourself in 3 words?
Cute Little Baby Face Boy With Hazel Eyes – that’ three words, right?
- The last book you read?
Oliver Twist as it was in the school syllabus.
- One song that always stays on your playlist?
Aadat by Atif Aslam
- All time celebrity crush?
Madonna – Forever & ever
- One thing you always carry around except your wallet and your phone?
- Your go to person for advice?
That Will be Hareem Farooq, my sister from another Mister.
- If you were ever caught dead, where would it be?
In my Bed, holding my phone!
- Last movie that you watched?
- Favorite person to hangout with?
I am lucky to have a lot of good and trust worthy friends but favorite would be my business partners Hareem Farooq and Arif Lakhani and yes, I am not being diplomatic or politically correct, I really enjoy their company a lot. Apart from them, Ali Rehman, Mojiz Hasan, Azfar Jafri, Junaid aka milky and Osman Khalid Butt are worth spending time with.
- If you had to buy something for the person to your right, what would you buy them? (Please name the person on your right while answering this!)
There is a mirror on my right, so I would like to buy myself an Oudh perfume from Christian Dior.
- If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to?
Michelangelo from teenage mutant ninja turtle.
- You got your last text from?
From my Production Head, Bilal Choudrie notifying me that food is less on the shoot and we will have to order for more.
- One word that you use a lot?
14 What would you want your family to write on your gravestone?
I don’t know, I have never thought about that but now when I think about it then I would like to have “Maker of Siyaah” on my gravestone. Siyaah will always be my biggest achievement in Life.
- Your inspiration comes from?
My Parents, especially my mother who believed in me that I can make a film (Siyaah) with 6 lakhs and helped and supported me throughout.
- I’m proud of myself for_______.
Having a lot of Patience.
- Tell us the last lie that you told someone
It would be Ali Rehman Khan, that we will complete his shoot by the 5th of July for the drama, Main Khayal Hoon Kisi Aur Ka.
- Favorite curse word?
Being Brutally Honest here – I usually don’t really Curse
- Favorite TV Show?
Big Bang Theory.
- Would you prefer “Love” or “Chaye”?
Chaye with my “Love”, I love being cheesy and lame.
- Favorite food?
- Favorite perfume?
Oudh Isphahan (Christian Dior)
- Favorite Holiday Destination?
In Pakistan – Nathia Gali, I have a lot of good child hood memories in that place.
Outside Pakistan – Bangkok (anyday), Great memories and good friends in that place.
- Favorite genre of music?
I like all genres of music except for Jazz.
- You get irritated by?
I don’t get irritated that easily only if my brother eats my American chopsuey behind my back.
- What’s your super power?
- First thing you notice in a girl?
- Your favorite emoticon?
The Tongue Smiley.