A bowl of noodles always makes a fantastic comfort meal and is a staple favorite of everyone!
- 3 cups boiled spaghetti noodles
- 250 grams chicken, cubed.
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp Black pepper
- ¼ cup oil
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- ½ cup peanuts
- 1 cup thinly sliced spring onion
- ¼ cup Soy Sauce
- 3 tbsp Szechuan sauce
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 2 tbsp chili oil
- Add all sauce ingredients in a sauce pan and cook until the mixture gets thick.
- Marinade chicken with salt and black pepper
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté the garlic. Then add chicken. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the cooked sauce and boiled pasta. Toss everything and continue to cook for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with peanuts and spring onion at the end. Dish out and serve.