Having a healthy lifestyle is not an option anymore, it is mandatory. Luckily Social Diary is here to motivate you with fitness routine of your favourite celebrities! This week Mashal Khan shares her routine with us all.
- What’s your morning routine?
Wake up, freshen up, feed my dog, have my morning coffee and two glasses of ABC and spinach juice
- What is your usual workout routine like?
30 minutes of cardio followed by abs exercises and then stretches
- How important is breakfast for you? What do you have in it?
I’m not really a breakfast person but I loooove my morning juice and coffee! It’s the best part of my day.
- What does being fit mean to you?
It means being able to live a healthy, happy life while being able to enjoy the most of it. Being mentally and physically fit so that I can make the most of my time and be a productive member of society with ease
- What is your take on junk food?
Eat whatever junk you wish, as long as it’s in small quantities. That way you get to eat everything without jeopardising your health
- How often do you indulge in a cheat meal? Do you think it is important to stay fit?
I don’t really enjoy eating junk food that much but if I ever do want to have the odd packet of chips, I’ll eat some chips and be done with it. I don’t like over eating
- Do you follow any particular diet? Such as keto, paleo, vegetarian?
I’m vegan! And I follow that very strictly without cheating