Holidays are fun as that’s the only time we can all travel together!!!
Because it’s a Family Time for
This time, we took a special interview of much known fashion celebrity Natasha Hussain, who is a good mother and lovable wife; here she shared the prized memories that splurge with her family…
1. Express the moment when you first meet with your partner?
When I first met my partner … I thought hmmm! Don’t think I can get along with this karachite.
2. Tell us about your childhood home?
My childhood home was a very happy home with a family of six members and I loved my pet dog Lucy.
3. How do you celebrate holidays with your family?
Holidays are fun as that’s the only time we can all travel together.
4. Tell us about the day your first child was born?
My first child Tanya was born in Boston, USA and it was the most precious moment of my life but I was like wow have I become a mom…?
5. Suggest any 4 tips how to take all the family relations in a proper manner?
- Never break each other’s trust…
- Never let each other down …
- Be selfless not selfish…
- Live and let live…
6. What do you prefer for your kids to choose best for their future, either the field in which you are working currently or any other?
They are allowed to choose their own career as whatever they are interested in.
7. As you and your life partner are in same industry, so is it somehow helpful for both of you to understand each other or sometimes competition arises?
He is not from my industry Thank God.
9. What is more beneficial to spend a happily life….Love or arrange marriage?
Love marriage is great but it depends on who you fall in love with.
10. Describe a typical family dinner. Did you all eat together as a family? Who did the cooking? What were your favorite foods?
All eat together, staff cook makes food and desi food at home rocks other cuisines are experimental.
11. How is the world today different from what it was like when you were a child?
The world is bigger and better with technology and its fun to move along with the new times of this new world!