- Define yourself in 3 words?
Determined, driven, and daring
- The last book you read?
Kippenvel- A Dutch version of the Goosebumps horror stories. I rediscovered going through old boxes from my childhood.
- One song that always stays on your playlist?
Linkin Park – In the End (on my shower playlist since 2003)
- All time celebrity crush?
Mads Mikkelsen. The gentleman for all ages
- One thing you always carry around except your wallet and your phone?
I always carry lip balm and keep a small bite of Cadbury chocolate hidden in my bag too (hush hush)
- Your go to person for advice?
My mom for when I am feeling lost and senseless. Khoji for when I need to be sensible.
- If you were not a model you would be a?
- Last movie that you watched?
Finding Nemo (finally! I know right)
- Favorite person to hangout with?
My younger brother
- What is your best feature?
My jaw line, I look in the mirror and am reminded of my dad
- You got your last text from?
My brother sending me a picture of my beloved cat, Cookie
- One word that you use a lot?
- Your inspiration comes from?
From the world around me. The people, the places, and my realities – the happy, the sad, and the exciting
- I’m proud of myself for___.
I’m proud of my parents. They raised a child with a hard head who doesn’t give up or give in.
- What is the first thing you do when you get up in the morning?
I make my bed and then check my phone
- Favorite snack to munch on?
Hazelnut Cadbury chocolate bars, I think I want one right now
- Favorite TV Show?
Game of thrones
- Would you prefer “Love” or “Chaye”?
- Favorite food?
- Favorite perfume?
Chanel no. 5 premiere
- If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go and why?
Tokyo, Japan. Everything is cute, pretty, and pink there. I can’t wait to go and see the beautiful Sakura blooming.
- Favorite genre of music?
- You get irritated by?
Invaded personal space! When people stand so close I can feel them breath.
- What chore do you hate doing?
- First thing you notice in a girl/guy?
- Your favorite emoticon?
- Morning person or nocturnal?
I have become a morning person due to having to wake up early everyday
- One thing on your bucket list this year?
To visit the bakery in Amsterdam I grew up snacking from.