“Relationships are very fragile and unfortunately there’s no secret formula to have successful relationships. All one can do is be honest and don’t expect…”
Because it’s a Family Time!!!
This time, we took a special interview of much known fashion celebrity Sarah Sarfaraz, who is a lovable personality and known to be a perfect supermodel... Here she shared the prized memories that splurge with her family and now just focusing on her career.…
- What’s your first memory?
I was the first daughter after my two brothers so my mother used to dress me up in a new frock everyday and I was the heart of the family. If you ask of a specific memory from my initial days that would be from my school. I had scored 100 out of 100 in all subjects when I was in class 1 and I was rewarded gold medal for that. As a kid birthdays always used to be very special too.
- How did your parents meet?
My parents are from the same family but the partition divided them. Half of my family ended up being Pakistanis and rest were left behind in India. My parents were not born at time of the partition but later my dad visited India to meet the relatives there he came across my mom and decided marry her.
- Tell us about your childhood home?
I was born and raised in Abu Dhabi so my childhood home was in a centrally air conditioned high-rise building. It was a nice house.
- Tell us about your views, what you will have to do something unique and exclusive on your wedding day?
I don’t plan to get married so don’t have any wedding day plans. My to do list has many other plans.
- What were your favorite school subjects?
I used to like all the subjects but if I have to pick one I would name Urdu.
- What did you do with your first paycheck?
Gave it to my mom.
- Suggest any 4 tips how to take all the family relations in a proper manner?
Relationships are very fragile and unfortunately there’s no secret formula to have successful relationships. All one can do is be honest and don’t expect.
- How do you celebrate holidays with your family?
We either go for a movie or dinner. We also enjoy long drives together.
- Tell us about some of the places where you’ve been happiest?
I’m a much contended person and find my happiness in whatever I do. I don’t believe in regrets so I embrace what I have and forget what I can’t. Accepting Allah’s plans makes me a happy person all the time.
- Describe a typical family dinner. Did you all eat together as a family? Who did the cooking? What were your favorite foods?
Yes a typical family is having good food together and mostly the mom does the cooking and we order from outside too so she doesn’t have to cook a lot. I’m a foodie so I like everything that tastes good but at the same time I don’t eat everything because I’m a health freak too. It’s a very strange combination.
- How is the world today different from what it was like when you were a child?
In our times we had a very simple and active lifestyle. There were no gadgets and that I count as a blessing.