– Humanitarian/Public figure
- Define yourself in 3 words?
loyal, loving and individual
- The last book you read?
How to raise girls
- First 3 songs that comes on your phone playlist right now.
I feel it coming: The Weekend, Caribbean Queen: Billy Ocean and Mere Rushke Qamar: NFAK
- All time celebrity crush?
- One thing you always keep in your bag/wallet?
Nowadays- baby wipes, hand sanitizer and sunglasses!
- Your go to person for advice?
- Favorite quote?
Never judge anyone until you have walked a mile in their shoes
- Last movie that you watched?
I don’t do movies, I am a series girl!
- Favorite person to hangout with?
At the moment it’s Aiyla. She’s a crack up
- Chocolate or Cheese?
I gave up both.
- Your favorite grooming product?
- Your most treasured item?
My wedding ring
- One word that you use a lot?
Whatever. My husband hates it
- Life according to you is?
A crazy adventure
- Singing or Music instruments?
- Are you an early bird or nocturnal?
Both at the moment! I’m up at 6am always and bed around 12
- Who would you want to play you in a movie on your life?
- Favorite TV Show?
Ryan’s Toy world, Ben and Holly oh wait that’s Aiylas! I watch everything and anything on Netflix
- When I dance I look like…?
Shaniera trying to dance
- Favorite food?
At the moment anything RAW
- Favorite perfume?
Always Elie Saab
- Favorite Holiday Destination?
- Favorite genre of music?
Absolutely everything, my friends know me as the craziest DJ
- Your Pet Peeve?
People who lie or are lazy
- What’s your super power?
- Snapchat or Insta?
- Your favorite emoticon?
- What is one thing most people don’t know about you?
I can be forward and sometimes I need to watch my filter. I’m always in so many different countries and it’s hard to always stay on top of the culture etiquette. At the end of the day I am Australian and we are very open and honest people