“Use moisturizer before applying any foundation in your face this can help your base look hydrating…”
13 Beauty Survivals you must know from
Famous beautician Beenish Parvez, just gave a small interview of what beauty trends exactly will come on to close the year 2015 and how to carry your good looks with a perfect makeover, plus shared that how she entered the industry…
- What is the favorite ‘monsoon evenings’ look?
In monsoons, dense makeup has a risk of being smudged and washed out severely and so light and sheer makeup is more advisable. Use waterproof mascaras, transfer-resistant lipsticks and water-proof eye liners and may even use water-proof foundation, if it is must for you. U can put kajal also instead of liners
- What is the best way to have a bronzed look without being too suntanned for hot weather?
There is NO such thing as a safe tan!! Buy a daily moisturizer for your face that contains an SPF of at least 15. The skin on your face is more sensitive to sun damage than the rest of your body. These moisturizers are made by almost any brand that you can find in drugstores, such as Clean&Clear or Neutrogena. Give your scalp, face and eyes extra protection by wearing a hat and sunglasses. Not only do these accessories provide protection, but they can be quite fashionable as well.
- I am completely fair and get super oily skin in this season. I do my best to moisturize, but my makeup still seems to look dry and flaky. What types of cosmetics should I opt for to get additional hydrating benefits?
You should avoid compact and dry bases, use the foundation which is liquid and have moisture in it don’t use too much powder because it makes your base look dry and use moisturizer before applying any foundation to your face this can help your base look hydrating.
- What’s the best way for me to reduce and mask cold-induced redness?
Sun exposure, hot weather, humidity, cold and wind have all been known to aggravate rosacea for many individuals condition. Some rosacea sufferers have reported a wide variety of foods that trigger flare-ups in their individual cases. Examples have included cheese, sour cream, yogurt, citrus fruit, liver, chocolate, vanilla, soy sauce, yeast extract (though bread is OK), vinegar, eggplant, avocados, spinach, broad-leafed beans and pods, and foods high in histamine or niacin.
- If get chapped lips throughout the summers. What can we do about it?
You must be allergic to a lot of things like air condition, paper, keys or something like that because a lot of these things create skin pealing allergies throughout the year. Use Kiehl’s Lip Balm.
- How do we keep our hair healthy during the grim hot months?
Avoid hot water shower, apply deep conditioners and hair masks. You can put also as natural mask.
- What’s the make-up color scheme for this hot breezy air?
Neutral, peach, pink and if you are little bold then go for the Neon.
- How can we get the smoky eye look for summer hangout party?
Put a black thick liner and smudge it with the help of a brush and then put a highlighter of silver or gold according to your choice and you can give a finish touch to your eye with Kajal.
- What lipstick color will suit my warm-toned skin best this season?
For this particular season warm skin tone can wear bright candy pink and nude lip color at the same time.
- To give sexy glow skin touch, what should I consider most, highlighters or blush-on???
Of course highlighters.
- The hairstyle that every bride is demanding “Side Fish Tail or Side bun”, so what do you say are these temporary ones, or will it stay for long period?
Bridal hair styles keep on changing according to the trend and requirement of the face shape and over all look.
- What about mani & pedi, are these necessary to have in monsoon weather? How can we keep our cuticles healthy during this weather?
It’s always good pampering yourself once in a while and manicure and pedicure is perfect for any season, you should always take care and clean your hands, feet and nails. To keep your cuticles healthy take vitamin A.
- How frequent we should go for facials & cleansing?
Facial in a couple of months max and cleansing you should do at least twice a week.