Here are some delicious 3 ingredient recipes for you to try out with your partner to make any dinner night a special one!
- 4 jalapeñoes
- 8 slices turkey/beef strips
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened (225 g)
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200˚C).
- Slice the jalapeños in half, then remove the seeds by scraping out the insides.
- Spread the cream cheese evenly among the jalapeño shells.
- Wrap each jalapeño in turkey/beef strips.
Place the wrapped jalapeños on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 20 minutes, until bacon is browned and peppers are tender.
- 1 kg chicken thighs, sliced into chunks
- 1 cup soy sauce (240 mL)
- ½ cup brown sugar (110 g)
- Sear the chicken thighs evenly in a pan, then flip.
- Add the soy sauce and brown sugar, stirring and bringing to a boil.
- Stir until the sauce has reduced and evenly glazes the chicken.
- Serve with rice, if desired!
- Optional sprinkle sesame seeds
Cookies and Cream Ice Cream
- 2 cups heavy cream(480 mL)
- 1 can condensed milk
- 40 chocolate sandwich cookies
- Separate cookies and cream filling into two different bowls.
- Pour the cookies into a plastic bag and smash with a rolling pin until they are crumbs.
- Combine crumbs and condensed milk in a bowl, mix together and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whip your heavy cream with a hand mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Fold the cookie mix into the whipped cream and transfer to a deep baking dish. Top with additional cookie crumbs and cream.
- Freeze for 4 hours.