Catch the gorgeous, talented, and fun loving Aneesa Sharif as we chat with her and get to know more about her and how she ventured into the field of modeling!
1. Who is Aneesa Sharif? Tell us about yourself (your background, education, lifestyle etc.)
She is an international Pakistani model, born and bred in London. I was previously a lecturer at a college now a full time model.
2. How did you get started as a model?
It was with constant encouragement from my friends and family.
3. At what point did you decide to begin a career in modeling?
When I started to get more work I knew I had to priorities in giving this a go properly, as the demand was there.
4. What do you feel was your breakthrough campaign that established your name in the industry?
My break through was constantly coming back to Pakistan at the fashion weeks and working with the renowned designers.
5. What is your dream project that you would love to work on?
There is no such thing as the dream. I am living it.
6. Modeling is undoubtedly difficult. What has been the most challenging part since you started?
Learning to understand who is fake and who is genuine been the most challenging part for me.
7. Which designer and campaign have you enjoyed working with the most so far?
My whole experience in Pakistan has been challenging but pleasant.
8. Model features or model behavior, which is more integral to the success of a model?
Being a nice person!!! This gets you places!!
9. What is your secret to maintaining such a shapely figure?
It would have to be these three things
• eating clean
• Green tea.
10. Do you have any mentor or someone in the industry who you look up to for guidance?
I don’t, my guidance is my family.
11. Who is your inspiration in the fashion industry, both national and international?
National – Elan and Faraz manan designs are impeccable and international Elie Saab Haute couture.
12. What are your upcoming projects? Which of them are you most excited about?
I have a upcoming business venture. Continue on the blogging and focus on international projects.
13. You have made quite a name for yourself within a short time. Has it been overwhelming or too much to handle?
No I am super blessed; I have people I confide in.
14. Are you here to make friends in the industry? Or do you have a strictly professional approach?
100% I have made amazing friendships and professional relationships
15. When you are not modeling, what are your hobbies and how do you spend your free time?
I swim, shop and socialize when I have free time on my hands.
16. Tell us something about yourself, which very few people know?
I am emotional even though I look like I have a hard exterior
17. Will you ever consider straying into the field of acting?
Acting in commercials but my business will take over soon. So modeling only for now.
18. If you were not a model, what career would you have pursued?
Hmmmm that would be telling.
19. What advice do you have for individuals looking into getting into modeling?
Be true to yourself, manage your expectations and know your angles.
20. What is your take on the current state of the fashion industry in Pakistan?
Absolutely booming!!!! Just amazing- I am so proud to be Pakistani
21. Do you think more fashion shows will boost the music scene in Pakistan?
I think fashion shows boost what they need to. They run the scene.
22. Share any funny and/or memorable incidents with the fans?
To pay stupid amounts of money for a picture of my feet with me in it! The weirdest stuff comes through my DMS! I SAID NOOOOO obviously
23. Any message for your followers and fans?
Thank you for the love always x
1. Who was the last person you got a text from?
Hahah no comment
2. Last book you read?
3. Favorite movie/s?
4. Your all time celebrity crush?
5. You favorite TV series of all time?
How to get away with murder
6. Your biggest fear?
To not have a fear.
7. Biggest wish?
None. They all came true
8. You spend most of your money on?
Me myself and I
9. Favorite perfume?
10. Early bird or Nocturnal?
Sleep as much as I can
11. Favorite pizza topping?
Chicken and cheese
12. Your favorite city in Pakistan?
13. Ideal breakfast menu?
Green tea along side some fresh fruit