Have fun incorporating bird cages into your home furnishings!
- Have you got an old bird cage that has seen better days? Why not create a hanging planter using succulents (those plants we sometimes mention that thrive on neglect and minimal water).
- Glitter candles in a bird cage.
- Make use of the birdcage as a space to display some of your books. If you are a bookworm, you’ll appreciate how the books are visible in all their …
- Black branch bird cage wall stick living Room wallpaper.
- “Life is a special occasion”…a beautiful yummilicious cake.
- Nordic crystal pendant lights Iron Cage Home Decor American Vintage industrial lamp.
- Mount half a cage on your wall and you’ll get an interesting wall decor piece.
- Pottery barn. Love the idea of a plant in the birdcage. Perhaps it would keep your cat from gnawing on it.