- Boneless Chicken Boti ½ kg
- Ginger Garlic paste 1 tbs
- Green Chilli Paste 2 tsp
- Yogurt 3 tbs
- Mustard Oil 3 tbs
- Fried Onion and crushed 2 tbs
- White Vinegar 1 tbs
- Meat Tenderizer 1/2 tbs
- Salt 1 tsp or to taste
- Turmeric ½ tsp
- Red Chilli Powder 1 tsp or to taste
- Nutmeg & Mace ¼ tsp
- Whole Spice Powder ½ tsp
- Roasted Gram 1-2 tbs
- Poppy Seeds Roasted 1 tsp
- Grind together roasted gram and poppy seeds.
- In a bowl add boti and all other ingredients and mix well.
- Leave for 2-3 hours or more if want tenderer.
- Adjust the Botis on Skewers and Grill or BBQ till meat is done.
- You can also make them in pan and give a coal smoke in last OR you can bake them for 20-25 minutes in oven at 180 Degrees.
Serve with Parathas, Pooris or Naans along with Chutney and Salad.