By: Zeenat Hakimjee
How yummy for the tummy!!!
- 1 1/2 pint milk (previously boiled and cooled) or 2 tins large ideal milk.unsweetened.32 ounces
- 1 lb mixture of milk
- 1 tin cream
- 4 ozs Butter
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- Take a large saucepan. Pour into it milk, cream, butter and sugar. Boil this mixture till it thickens. Stir at intervals. (time between)
- Take cocoa, and after putting a mixture of milk, stir it, till dissolves. Pour it into the milk. Keep on stirring till it completely thickens. All this requires two hours.
- Take a plate, spread some butter on it, and pour the chocolate into it and press with butter paper to make smooth. After it is cooled (2 hours) cut into small pieces.
- After the mixture is thickened pour half a dessertspoon of vanilla, to give a pleasing smell.