We all know that Eid is incomplete without traditional desserts, but how much variations can you add to those traditional desserts. And when you have dinner plans for friends, family, collogues and neighbors you need to add variation to break the monotony. So this Eid try these super easy delicious desserts.
These easy to make Cinnamon Brufines are so delicious, when you serve them this Eid at your special meal, you will be counting compliments! Try the recipe shared by Social Diary, specially for its readers.
Easter Cinnamon Brufine
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
For The Dough
250 g all-purpose flour
2 tbsp white sugar
10 g fresh yeast or 5 g dry yeast
1 tsp salt
50 g butter, softened
Melted butter to grease the mould and brush the dough
150 ml milk
Fresh cream to serve
For The Filling
50 g white sugar
50 g brown sugar
2 tbsp ground cinnamon
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius. Brush your brioche mould or four individual rings with the melted butter. Keep it aside.
2. Beat the milk and egg together in a bowl. Add in the white sugar and fresh yeast. Add in the flour and salt and mix. Let it stand for five minutes. After five minutes, knead it into a soft dough using your hands. Stream in the softened butter knead it again. Cover it with a wet cloth and keep it aside.
3. For the filling, mix together the white sugar, brown sugar and cinnamon powder together.
4. Roll the dough into a square shape, brush with some melted butter, and spread the cinnamon sugar powder evenly over it. Fold it three or four times get cinnamon sugar layers and roll lightly. Cut the flattened and layered dough it into four strips.
5. Roll a strip into a round shape and place it in a brioche mold. Do all in a similar manner. Cover and allow the dough to rise for about four hours until it is double in size. Bake at 200 degrees Celsius for 10-12 minutes, until they are golden brown in color.
6. Serve hot with fresh cream.
And don’t forget to upload those mouth watering food pictures and tag our insta account.