A personal favorite of many non-vegetarian lovers, this recipe is rich in flavor. The first ingredient that you need is the mutton chop itself. The recipe is made in pressure cooker so as to fasten the work. Otherwise it would take a lot of time to be cooked.
Mutton chop recipe is relished with roti and rice as per your own liking. Learn how to easily make this mutton recipe at home and enjoy it with your favorite accompaniment.
- 1/2 kg – Mutton chops
- 2 tbsp – ginger- Garlic paste
- 3 -onions
- 4 – Tomatoes
- 3 tsp – Red Chilli powder
- 5 tsp – coriander powder
- 2 tsp – Garam Masala powder
- 2 tsp – chaat masala
- Cooking soda – 1 small pinch
How to Make Easy Mutton Chops
- Grind the onion and tomato coarsely.
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker and add ginger garlic paste. Saute well.
- Add the ground tomato and onion, and saute for a while.
- Add salt, mutton chops and fry for 2-3 minutes. Then add chilli, coriander powder, a pinch of cooking soda and 2 cups of hot water.
- Close and pressure cook for 15 mins till the mutton cooks.
- Let cool and open. The simmer uncovered until the gravy thickens.
- Add chat masala and garam masala cook till the gravy reduces to a thicker consistency – almost dry.
- Sprinkle coriander leaves before serving.