Who said you cannot take a little break even when working!? Come follow Nadia Hussain with Social Diary as she takes a break from the hassle of life and relax and rewind!
- Why did you select Prague for your holiday destination or were you there on official capacity?
I had gone for an official visit for Dermacol makeup.
- First impressions of the city/country while you toured?
Absolutely breathtaking scenery and architecture
- Which are the must-see places in the destination that you chose?
The entire city is gorgeous, but must see is the Charles Bridge.
- People travel to Dubai for shopping or to Nepal for a peaceful getaway. What is the specialty of Czech Republic? The differentiating feature?
It had a great weather at this time of the year, sunny in the day and cool at night, plus of course the amazing scenery and food is to die for.
- Palačinky, Chlebíčky and Trdelník are some famous foods in Prague. Did you try and enjoy those? What were your favorite dishes?
No we stuck to eating regular continental dishes.
- Deciding on what to spend on more (food, hotel or travelling) is a decision we all take. Which of these do you prefer to empty your pockets on?
- What did you enjoy most about your trip?
The group I was with
- Any funny incident that took place on your trip?
Well not funny but we were not exactly aware that we would be taking a city tour on foot so by the end we were all so exhausted that we were just talking gibberish to each other till we reached our restaurant.
- Pakistani currency is pretty weak atm. For those of us who haven’t been to Czech Republic, how much would you suggest we keep in our pockets in PKR to spend a quality vacation?
Well if you include ticket, stay, boarding lodging and food and travel, I would say min €4000 per person.
- What are the three things that you always carry with you on your trips?
Money, comfy shoes & credit cards.
- Anything one should be prepared for when visiting Prague?
- Did you bring / will you be bringing any souvenirs with you?
I always bring back a fridge magnet.
- What is the one thing that you recommend others to try/experience while living among the Czechs?
They’re not as grumpy as they’re made to seem so definitely being friendly would be advisable.