Filling in your brows is a great way to define them. This can help frame your face and polish off your look. Having trouble getting started? We got you covered! All you need is a brow pencil, a spoolie, a small brush, and brow gel to achieve your dream brows!
Start with Clean Dry Brows
- Place a brush along the side of your nose to find where your brows should ideally start.
- Angle the brush from the outside of your nose to the outer corner of your eye to find where your brows should ideally end.
- Brush brows up with a spoolie brush. This helps you to see the shape you like and to see where the hair is growing unevenly.
- Using short strokes to mimic the natural hair, softly fill in any sparse areas with an eyebrow pencil. Choose a color that best matches your brows and fill in really lightly so it’s barely there.
- Use an angled brush and a colored pressed powder to define the shape of your brows even more. The goal is to really have the most even brows, but not to overfill.
- Brush through the brows again with the spoolie to blend out the color and soften any harsh lines.
- To set the look and hold the hair in place, comb through brows with eyebrow gel.
And that’s it, you’re done! Perfectly defined brows frame your entire face and will make your face look complete at all times, with or without makeup.