Get cooking with Social Diary! Here is a delicious and easy recipe for you to cook for yourself or others to enjoy.
For the Meatballs:
- 1lb lean ground beef
- 1/2cup almond flour (or breadcrumbs)
- 1clove garlic, minced
- 2tablespoons minced green onion
- 1/2tsp salt
- black pepper
For the Sauce:
- 5tablespoons coconut aminos or lite soy sauce
- 1tablespoon sriracha
- 2tablespoons honey
- 1/2tsp minced garlic
- 1/4cup chicken broth
- 2teaspoons arrowroot powder (or cornstarch for non-paleo)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- For the meatballs, combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Form into small one inch balls. Place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper (for easy clean up). Bake for 12 minutes, until cooked through.
- For the sauce, combine broth and cornstarch, whisking together so there are no lumps. Set aside. In a sauce pan, whisk together coconut aminos, sriracha, honey, and garlic. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Slowly add broth mixture, continuing to stir. Reduce heat to low and stir until thickened.
- Add meatballs to the pan, coating with the sauce. Serve immediately, topped with sliced green onions if desired.