Social Diary spoke to Madiha about her recent visit, and what did she do there. Let’s read and see what she was up to during her recent visit abroad…
- Where did you go?
We went to Bangkok, Khao Yai, Phuket, Phi Phi Island,Khai Nai Beach, Koh Phangan, Maya Beach.
- Was it an official trip or personal?
It was a personal trip but bits of official tinge you can say as I was shooting for Outstyle followers also.
- Where did you stay for most part of your trip?
Most of the time in Bangkok you know cat get enough of shopping.
- What was the best thing about your trip?
Where ever you go you’ll find different flavor of nature. Let’s talk about Khao Yai province; it’s my favorite place so far because of its serenity greenery and waterfall. We did elephant ride, went to the mini market on our way to national park how can I miss ox ride in a beautiful village and making papaya salad it was an awesome day trip.
- What do you miss the most back home while traveling?
I missed my family and friends. We really had fun, I have unwind myself.
- Where did you eat mostly?
At Bawarchi an Indian restaurant, MC Donald, and Ronny thai cuisine.
- What was the most memorable part of your trip?
The whole trip was memorable but full moon party was the best, people were gathered from all around the world wearing almost the same clothes dancing, singing, and enjoying. I found beautiful painting stalls there, different variety of food and night glowing jewellery. It was a colorful night.
- One place you would recommend the visitors to try the next time they visit there?
As a tourist they should go to Safari World, Khao Yai and Phuket.