- Define yourself in 3 words?
Introverted, honest and a foodie.
- The last book you read?
A hilarious modern parenting book called “sh*tyy mum”.
- One song that always stays on your playlist?
Probably something by Incubus.
- All time celebrity crush?
Ryan Gosling & Chris Hemsworth…As a teenager I was obsessed with Freddie Prince Jr. (who wasn’t) lol
- One thing you always keep in your bag/wallet?
Lipstick and my phone.
- Your go to person for advice?
- Favorite quote?
Don’t judge a book by its cover.
- Last movie that you watched?
- Favorite person to hangout with?
My kids Hadi and Huria.
- Chocolate or Cheese?
- Your favorite grooming product?
My recent favorite. ‘Goof proof’ brow pencil by Benefit.
- Your most treasured item?
My kids… but they’re not really items. And my shoes probably.
- One word that you use a lot?
You’d have to ask my friends this one.
- Life according to you is?
A constant evolution, a journey to discover and improve oneself with each experience.
- Singing or Music instruments?
- Are you an early bird or nocturnal?
Now that I have kids, both!
- Who would you want to play you in a movie on your life?
- Favorite TV Show?
Frasier, Stranger things, Black mirror and many more
- When I dance I look like…?
You’ll have to ask my audience.
- Favorite food?
Anything and Everything if it’s made well.
- Favorite perfume?
Hothouse Peony by Royal Apothic
- Favorite Holiday Destination?
- Favorite genre of music?
R&B, alt rock, some mindless pop music.
- Your Pet Peeve?
- What’s your super power?
I’m very intuitive about people I meet. I’m often told I’m a good listener, I can get them to open up quite comfortably.
- Snapchat or Insta?
- Your favorite emoticon?
- What is one thing most people don’t know about you?
Im an old soul who loves watching real life criminal investigative documentaries with extensive interest in murders and biopics.