Get cooking with Social Diary! Here is a delicious and easy recipe for you to cook for yourself or others to enjoy.
- Butter 2 tbs
- Onion chopped 1 large
- Beef mince 400 gms
- Breadcrumbs ½ Cup
- Milk 2 tbs
- Egg 1
- Fresh basil leaves chopped 2 tbs
- Salt 1 tsp or to taste
- Black pepper powder 1 tsp
- All spices ½ tsp
- Chili sauce 1 tbs
- Cooking oil 2-3 tbs
- In frying pan, add butter and let it melt.
- Add onion and sauté until translucent & take out in a bowl.
- Add beef mince, breadcrumbs, milk, egg, fresh basil leaves, salt, black pepper powder, all spices, chili sauce and mix until well combined.
- Grease hands with oil, take a mixture and make meat balls of equal sizes (makes 25-27).
- In frying pan, add cooking oil and fry meat balls until brown & set aside.
- Best for serving in salad or pasta