Osama Tahir has become the latest dreamboat of all the ladies ever since he made his debut on the silver screens in 2017. With a little over a year in the industry, Osama’s dialogue delivery is what gets him the most attention and we cannot wait to see more of his work on TV and film in the future. Here’s a few quick fun filled answers from him. Take a look!
- Define yourself in 3 words?
Actor, producer, person
- The last book you read?
Notes from the underground
- One song that always stays on your playlist?
Any Justin Timberlake song
- All time celebrity crush?
Don’t have one… unfortunately.
- Favorite person to hangout with?
- Your go to person for advice?
- What is your favorite summer activity?
- One thing you always carry around except your wallet and your phone?
- One word that you use a lot?
- Your early 20s were ______. (Fill in a word or a sentence!)
- Your inspiration comes from?
- What is better: certificates or experience?
- “There’s two types of people in this world ____”? (Fill in two words/sentences!)
Good and distracted
- Who would you trade your wardrobe with?
… Umm … Henry Cavill
- you had access to a time machine where and when would you go?
- Tell us the last lie that you told someone
“Yeah that’s great!” – I can’t tell you who I said this to or why or what the situation was. They’ll get really upset lol
- Favorite curse word?
A variation of Chamaar
- Favorite TV Show?
Right now would be Peaky Blinders
- Least favorite T.V channel?
The Weather Channel
- Best director in Pakistani industry?
- What movie has everyone else seen but you haven’t?
Oh man too many of those… like Gangs of Wasseypur
- Favorite perfume?
- Favorite Holiday Destination?
Anywhere in Turkey
- Favorite food?
Labanese or Turkish food
- Any pet peeves?
I have a mild version of OCD – so there are a few 😂
- First thing you notice in a girl/guy?
How they carry themselves