Fall. Season of color-changing leaves, crisp mornings and the popular Pumpkin Spice Latte. It’s a treat people look most forward to abroad when September finally comes around and local coffee shops finally roll the drink out. For Pakistanis, here is how you can make the sought-after beverage at home!
For Pumpkin Spice powder:
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg.
For the Drink:
- ½ cup whole milk + ½ cup light cream- Mixed
- 2 teaspoons sugar, or to taste
- 1 cup coffee
- 1 tablespoon whipped cream topping, or to taste (optional)
- Mix the milk and cream mixture, sugar, and pumpkin pie spices together in a coffee mug.
- Pour brewed coffee into the mug and stir to blend.
- Heat in microwave until hot, about 15 seconds. Top with whipped cream and powdered spices.