Beat the heat with these irresistible summer drinks
The Tangy Iced Mazagran
25 ml sugar
syrup or honey
10 ml lemon
100 ml coffee
70 ml water
1. Place the sugar syrup
or honey and the lemon juice in a glass.
2. Add the coffee concentrate and water.
3. Mix vigorously using a frothier or a spoon.
4. Add the ice and serve.
1 kg ripe mangoes
2½ cups chilled milk
1 cup powdered sugar
¼ tsp saffron (kesar)
1. Peel the mangoes and cut them into cubes.
2. Place the mango cubes in a mixer jar with the milk,
sugar and saffron and blend until smooth.
Pour into individual bowls, and refrigerate.
3. Serve chilled.
Double Strawberry Milkshake Recipe
½ cup cold milk
2 to 3 scoops
strawberry ice cream
3 tbsp strawberry syrup
Whipped cream topping (optional)
1. Place the milk, strawberry ice cream, and strawberry syrup in a blender, and blend until smooth.
2. Garnish with the whipped cream topping, if using,
and chopped strawberries.
3. Pour into a tall glass and serve cold.