So before discussing any treatment, few points should be kept in mind. Skin Minimalism- 2022 saw people opting for more simple and basic skin care routines and minimalist approach.
Looking at gender-neutral skincare- all treatments should be equally practical for all genders. Also skincare trends of this year include SPF, glass skin and ceramides. Now among the facial treatments ,the top most trending are :
* Laser Hair Removal: There are many reasons for this popularity, including the need to remove ingrown hair resulting from shaving, the confidence that results from cleanliness as well as aesthetics and the possibility of saving valuable time from not having to shave daily. Long term efficacy and easy to maintain. All genders are now very well aware of laser hair removal .
* Hydra Facial: Deep cleansing is of utmost importance for all age groups from teenage upto old age. Reason for its being in trend is there are minimal side effects, and essentially no downtime post-treatment..
* Skin boosters/ Hydrating Fillers : The latest trend in skin care where everyone wants a glass skin. This skin treatment is perfect for anyone having dull, dehydrated and lifeless looking skin. Focussed on delivering instant hydration using semi invasive methods and minimal downtime, this promising in-clinic skin treatment will definitely give you the festive glow of your dreams.Minimal downtime is a theme that remains consistent with physicians when it comes to microneedling/dermapen, but some doctors have found ways to deliver even more benefits by mostly combining microneedling with platelet-rich plasma (PRP). This improves results for quicker healing, and a shorter duration of post- procedure erythema. Patients appreciate that their own PRP and collagen production provides long-lasting and natural results.
* Dermapen/ Microneedling: For skin rejuvenation: It is best for aging skin, skin having pigment issues and hydration.
*Botox and Fillers : Everyone wants to look young and graceful. The latest trend is face profiling where you balance the overall face profile rather than just targeting a specific area or feature. It brings harmony to the face. So the combination treatment of Botox and fillers works best.
* Hollywood Carbon Peel: A laser carbon peel which is a lunchtime procedure without a downtime for skin rejuvenation and pigment issues.