Ramzan is here, and we have some delicious and healthy meals lined to make your ramzan better and delicious!
- 12 dinner rolls or Hawaiian sweet rolls
- 9 eggs, scrambled
- 6 slices ham
- 6 slices white cheddar cheese
- 6 strips cooked bacon
- 3 oz baby spinach (15 g)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Slice the rolls in half lengthwise. Place the bottom half in a 9 x 13-inch (23 x 33 cm) rimmed baking dish. Spread the eggs evenly over the rolls, then add the ham, cheddar, bacon, and spinach. Top with the remaining rolls.
- Brush the tops of the rolls with melted butter and sprinkle the pepper on top. Bake for 20 minutes, or until the bread is golden brown. Slice into individual sliders, then serve.
Pineapple Mango Banana Freezer-Prep Smoothie
- 1 cup pineapple, cubed (165 g)
- 1 cup mango, cubed (165 g)
- 1 banana, sliced
- 2 cups milk (470 mL)
- Mix fruits together in a plastic bag.
- Seal bag and place in freezer for up to 6 months.
- When ready, mix milk and fruit in a blender until consistency is smooth.