Sabrina is a Young and stunning Pakistani Model who has been in the industry from a few recent years only. She has contributed a lot in the Modeling field. In a brief timeframe period, She has worked with many top tier fashioners of Pakistan. Get to know more about her with the Social Diary Magazine.
1. Who is Sabrina Furqan? Tell us about yourself.
Well Sabrina Furqan is a loving and caring person. I have graduated from Malaysia , lived there for about 12 years and now settled here.
2. At what point did you decide to begin a career in modeling? How did you get started as a model?
I started 2 years back. Modeling has always been my passion and when i finally got allowed into it, I started .
3. What is your greatest strength, as a model?
My greatest strength is my confidence, i do get criticized a lot but here I am.
4. What do you feel was your breakthrough campaign that established your name in the industry?
I started modeling for Gulabo by Maheen Khan and it got me quite well into the industry.
5. What is your dream project that you would love to work on?
I would Love to work internationally, make a name.
6. Modeling is undoubtedly difficult. What has been the most challenging part since you started?
Um that’s quite the question. Well it’s hard to keep fit and eat the right food as I am a big time foodie, to control on my diet has been the hardest for me, but I’m trying hahha.
7. Which designer and campaign have you enjoyed working with the most so far?
Gulabo by Maheen khan, its home for me.
8. What are your goals as a model?
I want to work and work hard, that is my goal and yes I love the struggle, no short cuts.
9. Model features or model behavior, which is more integral to the success of a model?
I’d say it’s a bit of both to be honest.
10. What is your secret to maintaining such a shapely figure?
Diet, eating the right food and managing my carb intake.
11. How do you deal in uncomfortable situations?
I honestly don’t let it get to me longer than an hour . I just tell myself that people are meant to criticize you no matter what, and nobody is perfect so yeah.
12. Do you have any mentor or someone in the industry that you look up to for guidance?
Well I’d Maheen Khan ♥
13. Who is your inspiration in the fashion industry, both national and international?
I love Adriana Lima and Kendall Jenner.
14. What are your upcoming projects? Which of them are you most excited about?
That’s a secret .
15. You have made quite a name for yourself within a short time. Has it been overwhelming or too much to handle?
It has been overwhelming and I’m so grateful to Allah.
16. Are you here to make friends in the industry? Or do you have a strictly professional approach?
I’d say professional approach, but yeah a bit of both.
17. When you are not modeling, what are your hobbies and how do you spend your free time?
Hahaha I sleep and sleep, and I chill with my friends.
18. Tell us something about yourself, which very few people know?
That I am very caring, like if I get to know that someone I know is sick, I’d be right there.
19. Will you ever consider straying into the field of acting?
Umm I don’t know, let’s see
20. If you were not a model, what career would you have pursued?
I’d definitely be a lawyer, since my dad is one and it has always been fascinating.
21. What advice do you have for individuals looking into getting into modeling?
It’s a beautiful journey, have confidence and work it.
22. What is your take on the current state of the fashion industry in Pakistan?
The fashion Industry has established a lot comparatively from before, and the fashion sense is amazing now.
23. Do you eat nutritiously? How often do you exercise or go to the gym?
I work out every second day, I jog mostly . Hahaha at times yes I do eat good food.
24. Share any funny and/or memorable incidents with the fans?
I’ve had a girl come up to me and she told me she saw my video about pimples and that made her feel good, relatable to the situation and it really made me happy.
25. Any message for your followers and fans?
Keep following and showing love to me ♥
1. Who was the last person you got a text from?
2. Last book you read? The Rumi Day book
3. Favorite movies? Joker
4. Your all time celebrity crush? Ian somerhalder
5. You favorite TV series of all time? Friends
6. Your biggest fear? Losing the ones I love
7. Biggest wish? Success
8. You spend most of your money on? Clothes
9. Favorite perfume? Yves Saint laurent Manifesto
10. Favorite pizza topping? Pepperoni
11. Your favorite city in Pakistan? Karachi always
12. Ideal breakfast menu? English breakfast.