• Yogurt 1 kg
• Breadcrumbs 3-4 tbs
• Fresh coriander chopped ¼ Cup
• Green chili crushed 1 tbs
• Ginger crushed 1 tsp
• Onion chopped 1 medium
• Salt ½ tsp or to taste
• Red chili powder 1 & ½ tsp or to taste
• Garam masala powder ½ tsp
• Cumin seeds roasted & crushed 1 tsp
• Corn flour ½ Cup or as required
• Olive oil 1 tbs
In bowl, place strainer and muslin cloth.
Add yogurt and bring the edges of the muslin cloth together, tie a knot and hang it for 4-6 hours or until it drained out completely.
In bowl, add hanged curd, breadcrumbs, fresh coriander, green chili, ginger, onion, salt, red chili powder, garam masala powder, cumin seeds and mix well.
Grease hands with oil,take a mixture and make kababs of equal sizes (makes 14) then coat in corn flour.
In frying pan, add olive oil and fry kababs from both sides until golden brown.