“Khumar,” the latest sensation on Pakistani TV, has truly captivated viewers with its compelling story and talented cast. Written by Maha Malik and directed by Ali Faizan, this drama is produced by Abdullah Kadwani and Asad Qureshi under 7th Sky Entertainment. It premiered on Har Pal Geo on November 17, 2023, airing every Friday and Saturday at 8:00 PM for a 40-minute emotional ride.
Set against a backdrop of love, heartbreak, and family dynamics, “Khumar” revolves around key characters:
- Feroze Khan as Faaiz: Recognized for his roles in popular dramas like “Khaani” and “Khuda Aur Mohabbat,” Khan portrays Faaiz, a character beloved by audiences.
- Neelam Muneer as Hareem: Celebrated for her roles in “Kahin Deep Jalay” and “Dil Moum Ka Dia,” Muneer brings depth to Hareem, earning praise for her portrayal.
- Minsa Malik as Laiba: Known for her roles in “Nand” and “Aulad,” Malik captivates viewers with her portrayal of Laiba.
The Ensemble Cast
Supporting this trio are seasoned actors adding layers to the narrative:
- Hina Bayat as Kehkasha Begum
- Asma Abbas as Durdana
- Adnan Samad as Nasir
- Behroz Sabzwari as Shaikh Furqan
- Zainab Qayoom as Dil Aara
- Shehryar Zaidi as Taufeeq
- Sheherzade Peerzada as Hamna
- Kinza Malik as Attiya
- Mehmood Akhtar as Zawar
- Agha Mustafa as Rayyan
- Hamzah Tariq as Rufi
- Ayesha Rajpoot as Kinza
- Mizna Waqas as Husna
- Birjees Farooqui as Salma
Neelam Muneer’s portrayal of Hareem, alongside Feroze Khan’s charismatic depiction of Faaiz, has resonated strongly with viewers. Minsa Malik’s portrayal of Laiba has also received acclaim, showcasing her talent and screen presence.
The audience’s enthusiastic response and immense popularity reflect their admiration for the cast’s performances, particularly the chemistry between the leads and the nuanced portrayals by the supporting actors. Maha Malik’s engaging storyline adds depth and allure to the show.
With its engaging storyline, powerful performances, and an ensemble cast that captivates audiences, “Khumar” has firmly established itself as a must-watch drama. Viewers can expect more emotional moments and captivating twists, ensuring their continued engagement with the series.