- Why did you select Ireland for your holiday destination?
I decided to go to Ireland to spend time with my sister and my nieces as I hadn’t seen them in a long time and I’m a person who likes to keep in touch with my family.
- First impressions of the country while you toured?
My first impression was the country is very eco friendly and the Irish people in general are very welcoming.
- Which are the must-see places in the destination that you chose?
I would definitely recommend visiting Powerscourt in Wicklow as it’s a beautiful place. I found this very different from the hectic life here in Karachi.
- People travel to Dubai for shopping or to Nepal for a peaceful getaway. What is the specialty of Ireland? The differentiating feature?
Ireland is a great place to visit for a peaceful getaway along with some great scenery.
- Halal food abroad cannot be easily found. Did you face any difficulties? What did you do about it?
I didn’t find it difficult to find halal food as my sister already lives there as I’ve mentioned before.
- Deciding on what to spend on more (food, hotel or travelling) is a decision we all take. Which of these do you prefer to empty your pockets on?
Of course traveling, who wouldn’t.
- What did you enjoy most about your trip?
I really enjoyed getting to see the Irish culture and of course meeting my family.
- Any funny incident that took place on your trip?
We actually got stopped by the police to have an alcohol test when we were out celebrating Imran Khans win.
- What is the currency of Ireland? For those of us who haven’t been there.. how much would you suggest we have in pkr to spend a quality vacation?
The currency is Euro and to enjoy a holiday there I would say at least 60-70000 rupees.
- Did you travel in other places then Dublin?
Yes we went to Wicklow and Kildare some of the very known places in Ireland.
- Is there anything one should be prepared for when visiting Ireland? (excluding common factors like language barrier)
The weather is quite unpredictable so I would recommend to pack for all seasons lol.
- Did you bring any souvenirs with you?
I brought back a shamrock fridge magnet as that’s a very national symbol of Ireland.
- What is the one thing that you recommend others to try/experience in Ireland?
The Irish culture is very fascinating and that can be seen throughout the central Dublin city.