t’s interesting how some people naturally resemble famous celebrities. There are many people who look like famous actors, musicians, and athletes.
One such individual is Amna Imran. She was born in America to a multi-cultural couple. Her maternal roots are from Afghanistan and paternally she is Punjabi with links to India and Pakistan. She is a post grad student and pursuing nursing in US.
The world was taken by storm with her name as “Aishwarya Rai doppelgänger”, Bollywood and top industries offers for media, acting, modeling etc.
There are several viral and ongoing numerous articles and media coverages even this year from Bollywood, Pakistan, regarding her plans for acting.
View this post on Instagram
She is true beauty with brains. United Nations appointed her as Global Peace Ambassador (ECOSOC) on June 19, 2021
She uses her social media presence in promoting education, assisting the less fortunate/poor regardless of background, skin color, status, helping humanity worldwide via various efforts, and encouraging love, unity, and peace globally.
Social Diary gets the privilege to interview her. Read to know if she is making an appearance in the entertainment industry.
Growing up as an American girl, what was your background like? Could you share the countries your parents are from? Tell me about your family composition. Do you have any siblings?
– I am an American girl with a diverse background, as my Father’s side is from Pakistan and India (Punjabi), and my Mother is from Afghanistan (Pathan). Growing up in America has been a joy, and I cherish my close-knit family, including my parents, one brother (a doctor) who is married, and two sisters (one of whom is married), all of us being in the medical field.
How did you discover that you had become viral around the world?
– One day, while I was administering injections to my patients, I received an overwhelming number of messages and calls from around the world, saying that I went viral for resembling young Aishwarya Rai, or rather, she resembles me! My family and friends were delighted by this unexpected recognition, and also knowing I have my own personality as well.
What is your educational background, and what career have you pursued?
– Currently, I am a doctorate student on my journey to becoming a primary care provider/doctor. My experiences include training nurses in various dialysis clinics and working in the medical intensive care unit. I’m passionate about serving locally and internationally as a primary care provider in the future.
I am interested in learning about how the United Nations Global Peace Ambassador was honored to you and your formal honored name?
– The United Nations holds a special place in my heart, and I feel deeply honored to have been appointed as a United Nations Global Peace Ambassador, representing the USA, UK, Pakistan, and India, all thanks to my background and viral recognition. I embrace this role with a sense of responsibility to promote peace and love regardless of people’s differences.
When did everyone (and you) first realize the resemblance between young Aishwarya Rai and yourself?
– My upbringing exposed me to beautiful cultural traditions, including wearing stunning lehngas to elegant Afghan dresses. On a memorable day while watching Sitara Ankhen and Devdas songs with my family, I noticed a striking resemblance between me and the actress on the screen through the mirror while combing my long hair. Out of love, my loved ones fondly call me “Nandini” from Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam.
Describe your lifestyle in America. Are you passionate about any hobbies? Travels?
– Living a fulfilling life in America, I keep myself busy in my medical, media, family, and social spheres. My name has gained worldwide recognition, and I’m overwhelmed by the love and support I’ve received from people all around the globe, and in return send immense love back!
With your diverse cultural background, do you have a favorite fashion style or styles?
– Being from multiple countries, my fashion sense is diverse, and I adore wearing jeans, dresses, lehngas, and Afghani clothes, from simple to extravagant. I’m truly passionate about embracing gorgeous and classical fashion, and step into a million designs depending on my mood (smiling).
Have any media or fashion opportunities come your way?
– As my popularity grows, I’ve been offered various opportunities in top industries with acting, fashion, film, dramas, and I’m excited to share surprises with everyone in the future, God willing!
As we wrap up, is there a message you would like to share with the world?
– Throughout this journey, I believe in the power of a smile to change the world, and I encourage others not to let the world change their smiles. Let’s spread love and positivity wherever we go!